Mechanical laboratory – service within the accreditation scope (AP-106):
- Calibration of calipers:
- calipers up to 1000 mm;
- depth calipers up to 300 mm;
- height calipers up to 500 mm.
- Calibration of micrometers:
- outside micrometers up to 200 mm;
- depth micrometers up to 100 mm.
- Calibration of sensors:
- analogue with an elementary division of 0,01 mm in a range up to 50 mm;
- digital with the resolution of 0,001 mm or 0,01 mm in a range up to 50,8 mm.
- Calibration of rules:
- rigid rules in a range up to 1m
- semi-rigid rules up to 5m
- tape rules up to 25m
- Calibration of laser rangefinders in a range up to 25 m.
Calibrations within the accreditation scope are conducted on-site.
- Calibration of torque wrenches in the range between 2 and 1000 N·m.
- Calibration of screwdriver wrenches in the range between 1 and 10 N·m.
Calibrations within the accreditation scope can be conducted on-site as well as at customer site.