Ladies and gentlemen!
We have implemented the provisions of the RODO to protect your personal data better and stricter.
The new principles of personal data protection have been in force since May 25, 2018.
From 25 May 2018, the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, referred to as the GDP, is in force.
Therefore, we would like to inform you about the rules of processing by Measurement Laboratory MUTECH Tadeusz Mucha and Partners General Partnership (hereinafter referred to as the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH) your personal data and your rights in relation to this. We want you to have complete knowledge and thus full comfort of using the services and systems of the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH. Therefore, please, read the following information.
At the same time, we ensure that we care about your privacy. Your personal data is secure with us, and you may withdraw your consent to collect and process it at any time, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection.
Information on the protection of personal data the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH with headquarters in Łowicz, Nowy Rynek 26, as the personal data administrator, collects your personal data obtained during the purchase process (Personal Data), i.e .:
3. name (names) and surname, e-mail address, contact address, company of the represented entity, telephone number, position,
4. in the case of entrepreneurs, we also process: NIP, EGON, registered address, bank account number.
We collect your Personal Information for the following purposes:
• implementation of your orders, the services we offer, including in particular the shipment of ordered Goods and payment processing, complaint handling,
• fulfilling the duties of the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH provided for by law, including in particular issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, including archiving,
• protection of the rights of the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH in accordance with the law, including in particular the recovery of overdue payments as part of debt collection processes and lawsuits,
• verification of your payment credibility in order to secure the payments due to the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH,
• conducting marketing activities and sending commercial information in the event of your separate consent.
The Measurement Laboratory MUTECH may transfer Personal Data to the following third parties for the purposes indicated in this document:
3. entities with which the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH has concluded a cooperation agreement (“Data Processor”) in order to implement the contract that connects us, perform the duties of Measurement Laboratory MUTECH provided for by law, protect the rights of Measurement Laboratory MUTECH in accordance with the law and implement the legitimate interest of Measurement Laboratory MUTECH within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data; in particular, Measurement Laboratory MUTECH may transfer your Personal Data to entities such as: banks, debt collection companies, companies providing postal and courier services, companies with which the company cooperates in order to provide marketing services. Such entities will be required to apply appropriate security, technical and organizational measures to protect Personal Data and process it only in accordance with legal requirements,
4. supervisory authorities, authorities and other third parties; if it is necessary to achieve the goals set out above and to fulfill the obligations imposed by law, Personal data may be transferred to supervisory authorities, courts and other authorities (e.g. tax authorities and law enforcement authorities).
The Measurement Laboratory MUTECH undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect your Personal Data. Personal data will be stored by the MUTECH Measuring Laboratory and / or Data Processors only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which this data is collected.
You have legal rights to the protection of Personal Data. In accordance with applicable data protection law, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or the successor body).
You have the right to:
7. requesting access to Personal Data.
8. Correction of Personal Data; you have the right to rectify Personal Data that concerns you and which is incorrect.
9. removal of Personal Data (“the right to be forgotten”).
10. restrictions on the processing of your Personal Data.
11. Transfer of Personal Data. Personal data about you, processed by the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH, you have the right to send to another entity,
12. opposition; in certain circumstances, you have the right at any time to file an objection – for reasons related to your particular situation – to the processing of your Personal Data, and the Measurement Laboratory MUTECH may be under an obligation to stop processing such Personal Data.
If you have any questions regarding Personal Data, please contact us at: e-mail: email@example.com or phone number +48 46 837 04 44 ext. 38